Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: friday funnies

Thursday, May 05, 2005

friday funnies

meera seems to be talk of town so here goes a joke i read in the friday times some time ago

meera posing for a famous photographer (found out who the photographer was and this could very well be true...even if it is not find it funny)

meera while posing: so what do you think about my ass
photographer : aaaaaaaa??!!
meera persistent : yeah my ass my big ass people are crazy about it
photographer looking everywhere but at her: hmmmmmm??!!
meera : be honest with me..what do you think about my big blue ass
photographer : "excuse me? your big blue ass!?"
meera : yes, you see (pointing to her face) ... my big blue eyes

:)

this one goes out to you zag if you are reading this

1 Comments:

Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

thank GOD she pointed to her big 'blue' ass :P

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home