Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: encounters part i (now punctuated)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

encounters part i (now punctuated)

After procastinating for the past few months when i first started thinking of posting my travel encounters and with my brain about to burst with amount of material piling up, i am posting as briefly as i can, some of the recent ones

There might be some abusive language so a warning for the faint hearted, atleast one character I met, who happens to be my favorite, made sure that i had ball of a time.

Not only because of his language but also because our flight from colombo to karachi was delayed for 2 hours

1 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Oh no, what possessed you to give up your style - it was so eecummings - you know?
(Sigh of relief) the i is still not 'I' :)

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home