Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: i can see clearly now

Thursday, December 29, 2005

i can see clearly now

well a sucker for a catchy subject line, i could not rest. otherwise it is raining like noah's flood but this too shall pass

picturing myself plucked out of the doldrums looking in and this is not would should bother me

my good friend back home said it best to console bus sab chor kar aa jaa we need you and you do not deserve this

this sense of comraderie is so valuable

need to reboot on life and appreciate the good things all around, friends family kids music

i have not lived whole of last year, got so caught up in the rat race

6 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Change that to appreciate "good music" not just music :) I mean, really, Otis Redding? Puhleaze - don't we all deserve better?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

the state of mind i am in, i would love to sit at the dock of the bay wasting time... may be you are right.... it is the most inane song all full of motown meaning absolutely nothing

whats with 'i cant do what ten people tell me to do'

sure sounds like my current job

so i guess it does make sense

8:01 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Will forgive you because you plead 'state of mind' :), even though you ignore the GOOD stuff that comes out of Detroit - like the White Stripes, Velvet underground and (Okay okay Brent, stop pestering me, I will mention him) 'Brendan Benson'

9:27 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

Testing to see if I get my own comment emailed to me as i have disabled autoforwarding...

aaaaa

the things i do to please some people !! am i not the nicest person you know!

9:31 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Oh do I know :)

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Alaikum Dear Deevan:
As fellow writers, may I commend to you my book Master of the Jinn: A Sufi Novel, a mystical adventure tale on the Sufi path of Love. Alhamdulillah, it has been translated and published in Russia, and will soon, inshallah, be translated and published in Indonesia, into Bahasa, the national language.
You can view the book and read an excerpt at http://www.masterofthejinn.com
Please forward this link to anyone you think may be interested.
In the Name of the Merciful, 10% of all profits go to charity.

Ya Haqq,

Irving

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home