Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: music and good music

Friday, December 30, 2005

music and good music

you know how it is that you get this irresistable urge to go for music that you hate yourself for liking...

this is what i meant in my last blog, that i want to go back to the old habit of listening to music just any kind of music and yes maybe fall prey to the guilty pleasures

knowing that i am spending the last days here had a ball at HMV and looking for the strangest things like ACDC their debut album and some other soft and shameful stuff that i am too embarrased to mention....no not kenny rogers not that soft or country

like my last trip i relived the 80s and bought The Cure and some other stuff that i know that the lady of the house and i could enjoy together

so i guess "dancing days are here again"

5 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

ACDC ? Now we are really on the highway to hell :)
Please, please, do mention all the soft stuff so I can bug you about all that - I need this distraction of pestering you - life is a little sad right now.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

lets see, i got "The Romantics"

KT Tunstall
(http://www.kttunstall.com)
(She

I also got Morrisey

I got ABBA (please don't laugh) this is for pure "sentimental reasons"

I got "Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers" (I love this CD) and yes you can make fun of me.

There is one more I am forgetting. Will check what it was later

12:00 PM  
Blogger TS said...

I am speechless and afraid to even imagine what the final CD is - the one that you are not confessing :) Britney Spears, perhaps?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

which one did you dislike the most? :)

That reminds me, have got a ticket for you for Bryan Adams

:)

4:54 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Oh look - you got me a ticket after all and I didn't even know.
What was the most disturbing in your music purchases? ABBA - it gave me nightmares and I then gave you your new name.
But, baby, where are you? No new blog posts in a looong time - hurry up and write something, I am bored!

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home