Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: came away with me

Sunday, March 20, 2005

came away with me

i have a big keera up you know what......a keera of being inherently a desi on the inside

as much as i hate the ill-mannered immigration guys, the moment i am out of the airport building, a soft cool breeze welcomes me with open arms like loved ones showering their kisses in a familiar embrace….what the fuck is wrong with me…why can’t i just fly away....do i not owe myself a little selfishness and then never looking back....

2 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Your post is begging for analysis - but do you want it?
Yes, we all deserve some selfishness - it may actully make us more fun and nicer to be with.
I must, must take up for the immigration guys, never once have I met a rude or ill-mannered one at any of the airports in pakistan yet.

2:56 AM  
Blogger BaptizedLucifer said...

its not selfishness if it's not done for an evul evul purpose. :-)pakistan? dont remm what it used to look like. actually i do. but thats what it was almost a decade ago. lucky you.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home