Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: It is only the giving that makes you, what you are

Monday, January 17, 2005

It is only the giving that makes you, what you are

for the one blogger who likes music trivia, the subject line is the song of the day...for those who enjoy rock and roll trivia let the games begin...
this poignant line came to mind when my another favorite blogger pakpositive (http://www.pakpositive.com) posted a link to an article about Abdul Sattar Edhi which is eye opening and relevant Eid being round the corner.......His autobiography is available at bookstores at Rs. 75 excellently narrated by Tehmina Durrani
So dear readers go read the book and donate generously this Eid

11 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

I am wond'ring aloud why for me just a song and for the rest a book! Shows me what you think of my intellect :)
(Just kidding, don't panic)- but thanks for the Eid reminder, watch your mail, your gift "Eidee" will be arriving soon from yours truly!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

my message is all inclusive....you were successful in guessing this one...i am impressed :) give yourself a big pat on the back...or do you want Eidee from me :)...

9:51 PM  
Blogger TS said...

You are impressed too easily! You are not the only itchy fingered googler:) Yessss, I want Eidee!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

have you listened to it...http://www.tullworld.com/download/aqua-wa.mp3

this will not download it...it autoplays....have fun

11:20 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Thanks - that was very nice, a lovely soft sound. He sounds a little different on this one - maybe younger?
And was that my "Eidee"? I had such high hopes:)

11:46 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

you get eidee close to eid...we are celebrating eid on friday... i am glad you liked the sound....:) there is a followup to 'wond'ring aloud' which contradicts the earlier thought that "it is only the giving that makes you what you are".....in wond'ring again

so in wond'ring again, sadly the reality dawns with these words "and it is only the taking that makes you what you are"....

oh well...

11:56 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Something is so wrong with this exchange.
Can you figure out? No?
This is the most polite we have been to each other in months!
I'm wondering if we have both been taken over by aliens:)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

i thought you knew i was one :).... MARS ATTACK is my favorite movie...yes i am embarrased but i find it hilarious...country music causes the alien heads to explode :).... divine justice i say....

12:33 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Sounds like a winner. I think you will then enjoy "Shaun of the Dead" as well.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going off-topic, so excuse me. Eid Mubarak! :)

- Saadat (http://ultaseedha.diary-x.com)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

eid mubarak to you too saadat .... and nice of you to drop by....Naveed

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home