Pakistani Bloggers
Previous • Next
Random • List All
• Join •
CrickRock Webrings
Rambling on: streaming audio recorder

Friday, January 14, 2005

streaming audio recorder

i have to make a shameless request/admission that i need help on recording audio streams off the net....the application i normally use is rawaverecorder which opens a link to an audio file on a website and records it....i would like to state for a fact that that i do not copy tracks that i know are available in the market...it is only the rare ones that are not available....so for the past 2 days i have been unable to open a link from my favorite site that has some rare tracks because rawaverecorder seems to be getting an alert from my builtin player realaudio that some files are missing...i have never got this message before so i strongly suspect that the site that i am accessing has made it difficult to record the tracks...would anyone out there have any idea of an application that just records while the track is played....mind you that there are some recorders that record every sound on our pc so if you are playing something and scrolling your touchpad/pointing device, then the recorder would record the song and the sound of your keystrokes too...so i am not looking for a sound recorder...i want the input to the sound adapter to be recorded....i love using rawaverecorder...it is actually a very tiny application that works wonderfully...i suspect that this site that i access frequently wants to prohibit people like me stealing the tracks....how can i convince them that i cannot get rabbi shergill in pakistan....so for those rabbi shergill fans out there who are interested in downloading the entire album, let me know if you have any application...those who forward me a link to an application that is able to record the album, gets the url link to the album...now the two readers of my blog can get to work :)

3 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

I hope I am not one of the two readers you are counting on. That responsibility is just too much for my wimpy self.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Deevaan said...

actually you are one of the two readers but you disqualified yourself earlier by indicating that you are not into the guitar sound of rabbi shergill :) so you are off the hook....are'nt you glad :)...trust me i will find an application that is able to do the job..people who call me the 'itchy finger' at work also refer to me, affectionately, the persistent bastard :)...

1:41 PM  
Blogger TS said...

I remember itchy fingers, remember I even composed a song for them?(to the tune of witchy woman)
Glad? I am ecstatic! With a prize like that!
Anyway, try cleaning out all your cookies. Try your software on some other site - like a good Beck or Carbon Leaf site - see if it works there.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home